Here at The Ellesmere Centre for Psychotherapy Training, we are excited to offer a series of mini-workshops introducing you to Transactional Analysis and its core concepts and theory.
These workshops are on a donation only basis, will be live and interactive. We will use Zoom as the delivery platform and once you sign up, you will be sent a link to join us online for your chosen workshop/s.
The workshops are 6.30pm to 8pm as follows:
- ‘What is your reality’? (Ego States)
- ‘Uncovering My Unseen Drivers, untangling the knot of what I must & must not do’ (Drivers and Injunctions
- ‘My show is on the road’ (Script and Script theory)
- ‘The games people play’ (Games and Rackets)
- ‘Are we just chatting’? (Transactions, Strokes and Hungers)