Professional Development Workshop Membership Scheme
Membership of the scheme can provide substantial savings on training costs for individuals and organisations over the year.
The Ellesmere Centre has an established reputation for providing high quality training in psychotherapy, counselling and workshops on a wide range of related topics. We have provided many bespoke training packages in response to demand and can support organisations in meeting their regulatory requirements by addressing on-going staff training and development needs.
The membership scheme consists of three levels for 2014/15.
Gold Membership is aimed at larger organisations. The cost is £1500 and this entitles the organisation to book 30 places on any of our one-day workshops*. This represents a saving of 37.5% on our usual course fees. Gold membership also comes with a 10% discount on any of our longer course including the TA101 Transactional Analysis certificate, the introduction to CBT course and annual psychotherapy training fees.
- Mindfulness for Professionals – 21st November 2014 – £80
- TA101 – 26th 27th November 2014 – £135
- Personality Disorder Part 1 – 29th January 2015 – £80
- Compassion Fatigue – 20th February 2015 – £80
- TA101 – 25th 26th February 2015 – £135
- Introduction to Therapeutic Work with Children and Young People – 4th February 2015
- Working with Trauma – 6th March 2015 – £80
- Personality Disorder Part 2 – 12th March 2015 – 2 Days £140
- Myers Briggs Workshop 14th March 2015
- TA2 – 25th 26th March 2015 – £135
- TA101 – 24th 25th June 2015 – £135
- Attachment Theory – 5th March 2015 – £70 (full)
- Therapeutic Skills in Working with Boys – 14th May 2015 – £70 (full)
Single days can be combined for use on two day courses such as the TA101 or the Introduction to CBT
A small number of courses run by external trainers may not be eligible for this offer