ECPT accepts bookings via our website, by emailing the office, or through ticket sales sites including TicketTailor and Eventbrite. By making such bookings you accept our bookings and cancellation policy.
Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content to ensure the course will meet your training needs, that you are able to meet pre-requisites where stated, and that you can attend the venue on the dates and times stated.
- Places are only confirmed upon receipt of your payment.
- Course fees are non-refundable. By booking a place on the course, you are agreeing to these terms.
- We will invoice employers who wish to pay on behalf of their employees; payment in full is required prior to start of the course and can be made by BACS. By making an invoice request, employers accept our bookings and cancellation policy.
- Diploma courses are booked and paid for one a year-by-year basis. For the 3-year Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and the 4-year Diploma in Psychotherapy, continuation of training is made at the discretion of the academic lead following an end of year assessment. Any fees owed will need to be paid prior to continuation of training.
- Unless a payment plan has been agreed, full payment is required before the start of the course. If we have not received payment or notification in writing of a reason for the delay, we reserve the right to cancel the place from the course.
- Payment plans need to be agreed and arranged using our direct debit payments provider GoCardless, prior to start date of course.; the first instalment being received no later than the start date of the course. Terms and conditions, as set out in our bookings and cancellation policy, will then apply.
- Payment plans are arranged on an individual basis with the understanding if defaults occur on any agreed payment terms the full outstanding course fees will become payable immediately.
- Should you discontinue training at any point during the training year the full cost of the current training year is still payable. If transferring to a different group at the next start date, 50% of the course fee is payable. A trainee can only transfer groups once.
- ECPT reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course up to and including the date of the course if insufficient bookings have been received. We will strive to give as much notice as possible.
- In the event ECPT cancels a course; fees already paid will be reimbursed in full.
- Alternatively, an option of rescheduling to a future course date within the 12 months following the original start date will be given. Such a transfer will be on condition that we are informed in writing by you, or your employer, you wish to transfer. Bookings can only be transferred once. Terms and conditions of our bookings, cancellation and refund policy will then apply whether the trainee attends or not.
- For CPD and short courses – places are not refundable in the event of non-attendance. Places are only transferable at the discretion of ECPT where there is a suitable alternative and not within two weeks of the course start date. Please check the course venue, dates, and times before booking.
- ECPT shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred as a result of any cancellations.
- Course fees are reviewed annually may be subject to change at the start of each academic year.