ECPT accepts bookings via our website and email. By making such bookings you accept our bookings and cancellation policy.
Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- Places are only confirmed upon receipt of your payment.
- Course fees are non-refundable. By booking a place on the course, you are agreeing to these terms.
- Should you discontinue training at any point during the training year the full cost of the current training year is still payable.
- If you wish to continue with the missed year’s training at a later date, the year you missed, only, will be offered to you at 50%, (full course fees apply for further training years). This option is based on your written request to do so and for you to be able to attend another course within 12 months following the original start date. There will be no additional charge for transferring but you can only be transferred once. Should you not attend; our bookings, cancellation and refund policy applies.
- We will invoice employers who wish to pay on behalf of their employees; payment in full is required prior to start of course and can be made by BACS or cheque. By making an invoice request, employers accept our bookings and cancellation policy.
- Courses are booked and paid for by year. If you wish to complete the required 3 and 4 years of training to obtain diplomas in Psychotherapeutic Counselling or TA Psychotherapy but decide to stop part way through a year you will only be charged for the current training year. However, continuation of training thereafter is made at the discretion of the academic lead following an assessment. Any fees owed will need to be paid prior to continuation of any training.
- Unless a payment plan has been agreed, full payment is required before the start of the course. If we have not received payment or notification in writing of a reason for the delay we reserve the right to cancel the place from the course.
- Payment plans need to be agreed and in place prior to start date of course.; the first instalment being received no later than the start date of the course. Terms and conditions, as set out in our bookings and cancellation policy, will then apply.
- Payment plans are arranged on an individual basis with the understanding if defaults occur on any agreed payment terms an additional charge of £25 for each month missed will be incurred.
- Applications claiming any booking discounts (if applied) will be charged in full if payment is not received by the dates agreed or by the start of the course, whichever is applicable.
- ECPT reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course up to and including the date of the course if insufficient bookings have been received. We will strive to give as much notice as possible.
- In the unlikely event ECPT cancels a course; fees already paid will be reimbursed in full.
- Alternatively an option of rescheduling to a future course date within the 12 months following the original start date will be given. Such a transfer will be on condition that we are informed in writing by you, or your employer, you wish to transfer. Bookings can only be transferred once. Terms and conditions of our bookings, cancellation and refund policy will then apply whether the trainee attends or not.
- ECPT shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred as a result of any cancellations.